PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Purple room ideas

The more I see purple popping up in the market the more I begin to like it again. When I was small purple was my favorite color, well an odd mix of pink and purple together was my favorite, but that's a story for another day. Anyway back on topic, purple rooms are beginning to grow on me, especially when mixed with silver and cream accents. Although I normally would'nt go for a dark purple wall, the lighter colors appeal to me with dark plum accents. Here are a few examples of some of the purple rooms that I found while perusing on Pinterest!


 I think this purple room exhibit's the perfect balance of the color, not too dark, but dark enough you would need a good mix of lighter furniture and accessories. The purple chair in the second picture would be a great way for someone that only wanted to add a hint of the color in their room. I adore the third picture, if I were going to use purple walls in my bedroom, this is the way I would go, it look elegant and calming, LOVE!


I love the color of this lavender lemonade, wouldn't that  make a stunning addition to your party decor!

No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design