PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

How to make a paper lantern DIY tutorial

I adore paper lantern's, I especially love them hanging outside in trees, sitting on tables at parties, as well as hanging on a string at a party, there are so many different possibilities! That's why I wanted to share with you this amazing DIY tutorial on how to make your own paper lanterns. This lantern can be used with a candle, but I recommend using an LED tea light, you can even use this as a gift box if you like! I even thought about making the height shorter and putting a cupcake inside.........maybe next week!

This took me about 45 minutes to complete, it's easier than you think it would be, so don't be intimidated!

Materials used: Paper lantern template, scissors, pen, paper, hot glue gun, velcro, tassle (optional), hole punch, LED Candle.



No comments:

 
Designed by Posh Palm Web Design